Monday, December 14, 2009

No more headache!


Yahoo - I woke up this morning with no headache and I haven't had one all day. For those of you that suffer from migraines will understand this next statement - my head has been sore all day but no headache. I'm so glad - I have too much to do to keep suffering with these things. Not only are they a pain in the head, but also a pain somewhere else (if you know what I mean).


After work I came home and Dan had fixed lunch - a nice black ham sandwich with some Doritos. This was nice not having to fix lunch after working - of course, he works also, but he gets off a half hour before I do - so he can have lunch ready when I get home. After lunch he took a nap and I spent a little time online checking emails and "farmed" a little. When Dan woke up we did the laundry that we didn't get done yesterday - actually we did two loads instead of just the one load of towels. Anyway, we have all the laundry caught up and put away.
When coming back from the laundry mat here in the park we found our little friend pictured above. Dan tried to feed it some lettuce, but as far as we know, he didn't eat any. We did see him go back out into the palmetto prairie. So he has gone back home and I have a couple of cool pictures.
Late this afternoon Dan remembered that his new "Milepost" was suppose to be at the local Books A Million and he wanted to go pick it up. So, we go into town and guess what - it wasn't there. It had not even left the warehouse - they said it should be here this coming Saturday - Yeah right! We'll see.
Just as a side note - I just watched the ABC Nightly News with Charlie Gibson - I really like Charlie and I'm going to miss his presence on TV. Now, I know that not everyone will agree with me and that's okay - I'm just speaking for myself. As I always say to Dan "I like Charlie" and I will even after he retires.
Okay- now, back to my day. After we left BAM we went on down to Wal Mart to pick up a few groceries - cereal and lunch meat that kind of things. I also needed name tags for the presents. Anyway, we picked up everything we need and now we are home and hopefully we will not need to go into town again for the next few days.
Well, I really don't have anything else to report so ---------------------------------
I'll talk to you tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. About the laundry--I thought the new unit had a washer and dryer..... Also, received your wonderful Moose card and newsletter today. We really enjoyed it; it was perfect. THANKS!
    Linda and Darrell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the new unit does have a washer/dryer BUT there is no sewer connection here - so I can't use the washer. I have used the dryer some, but if I have to use the washer at the laundry mat I might as well use the dryer. Glad you enjoyed the Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...