Friday, December 11, 2009

Migraine

Well, I had decided yesterday that I was going to spend today cleaning house and doing laundry - but Mother Nature had a different idea. I woke up this morning with a migraine headache and no medicine for it. So, we had to go back into Wal Mart and get my prescription filled. There must have been a hundred people there wanting to get prescriptions filled - well, maybe not a hundred, but there were a lot - it took about two hours to get the prescription filled. While we were waiting we went to the post office and stood in line again to make sure that the cards didn't weigh too much and were not oversized (they weren't). They are now in the mail (YEAH!) After I finally got my prescription I came home and took a couple of pills (yes, it was that bad) and put my heated eye patch over my eyes and laid down for awhile - it is much better now, but not completely. It is gone enough that I did straighten up the house this afternoon - but I still haven't done the laundry. I will HAVE to do that tomorrow or I won't have a clean uniform for work on Sunday.

I think that Dan might go into Lakeland tomorrow afternoon - I'll try and get that laundry done in the morning before he leaves so he can help take the laundry over to the laundry mat. Then I'll try and get the holiday shopping finished up tomorrow also - I still don't have the slightest idea what I'm going to get Dan - he keeps saying there is nothing he wants - he certainly doesn't make it easy. Of course, when you live in a 5th wheel it does make it a little more difficult - you have to make sure it is something that he will really use because there just isn't any place to keep stuff you don't use. You can't do things like magazines and all because there is no address to send it to (I know, we do still have a snail mail address, but magazines aren't forwarded and it's just easier to buy them at the store than trying to have them forwarded - changing addresses every couple of months - no, just not a good idea.) It doesn't help either that if there is something he wants he just goes and gets it - he is not one to wait for later (example is the motorcycle we are now trying to sell!) Oh, BTW, I haven't told you, I found the title for the motorcycle (YEAH!), but I still haven't found the one for the truck. Oh well!

Tonight, being Friday night, was all you can eat fish down at the Hammock Inn - so Dan wanted to go down there and eat - which we did. When we got there there was a raccoon on the dumpster eating something. After dinner we rode around a little looking for deer - we didn't see any deer, but we did see a rabbit. Oh well - I guess they are all hunkered down for the night.

I really don't have much else to report - I don't know what is on TV tonight - so if it isn't something I want to watch I may hit the sack early - it would probably help with the headache. I did want to say to my new Farmville neighbor, my Facebook friend, and follower of the blog that I sincerely hope your eye surgery goes well - take care Donna and I hope you have a speedy recovery. Hope everyone has a great weekend and ----------------------------------

I'll talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you Carol. I used to get debilitating migraines which I think were hormone related. Now I just get them on occasion. LOL. One ibuprofen, one aspirin and a real coke is my recipe.

    It is cold and rained last night so our camping isn't as great as we had hoped. Had a nice spaghetti dinner in the rally hall. There's a breakfast this morning and my casserole is ready to pop into the oven. I have a half headache (not migraine) and I can only take Tylenol because of the surgery so I'm not sure if I'll go up or not.

    Where will you be on Sunday, Janury 3? That's our best bet for coming through the I-75/I-10 corridor. Good luck with the laundry.

    ReplyDelete

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...