Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hospital

I'm taking Dan out of the hospital here tomorrow morning and taking him back up to Dowling Park to our doctors. The people here don't know what they are doing (if anything!) and Dan is not happy with his treatment. After I told him we would take him out he relaxed.

I came home and with help from Melissa, Crystal, Kim and people from here in the park the 5th wheel is ready to hook up tomorrow when Mark and Dana get here. Of course, there will be last minute things - unplug the power, unhook the water, put the slides in after packing up the few things inside. BUT I am getting him out of that hospital!

I can't even tell you how poorly he has been treated - let us just say that they didn't even change his bed in five days - not until I raised Cain this morning did they change it. The people are very nice, but the communication stinks!

Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days - I have gotten home late and have just been wiped. By the time I spend a little time with the pups (who don't understand what is going on) and try and fix me something to eat I just want to go to bed. Hope you all understand.

I'll let you know what the doctors in Dowling Park say. Until then-----


Talk to you tomorrow (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...