All the tile is gone from over the jetted tub and ready now for the new Duroc (which a type of drywall that should be used in bathroom). It is moisture resistant and mold resistant and much better to use than just regular drywall.
After all the demo was done the guys started on the new framing - new kitchen walls ----------
Oh - all the old gray rock is off the fireplace and ready for the new framing around it!
New framing for the utility room - we made a major decision in regards to the laundry room - we decided to move the hot water heater out into the garage. This will give us room to put the washer/dryer at the end of the utility room, which gave us more room in the walk in closet for the master bedroom. It is going to cost us a little more money because we have to move some plumbing, but I think that we will be so much happier in the long run with the functionality of the space.
This is the new master bathroom - well, at least part of it. We took down the wall that separated the toilet and shower area from the sink area and just have a half wall to block the toilet now. It will open the space up and I hope it won't be as hot in there after all is completed.
Finally - this is the wall to square up the corner in the bedroom and where the new built-ins by the fireplace will be.
It's all coming together- but we still have a long way to go!