Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another Headache!

I am so sick and tired of having headaches - I woke up this morning feeling fine and then about 10:30 I could feel it coming on. By the time I got home from work it was "a raging" - Well, I took a pill then sat in my chair for awhile. Finally, I went in and laid down with my heated eye patch. After about two hours I took another pill and it has backed off some - I can now function. Dan wants me to talk to the doctor and go back on the preventive medicine that I used to take. I just don't remember what it was called, but I guess I'll talk to him when I see him the next time.

Well, because of the headache I really didn't get anything done. I have supper in the convection oven (which BTW, I don't like the one in this unit as well as the one in the last unit - it just doesn't seem to cook as quickly as the other one) but that's okay at least it cooks. Well, dinner should be ready and I don't really have anything to talk about tonight.

I hope you all have a good work week and ---------------------

I'll talk to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Two Excedrin Migraines work for me. You have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about another headache. They just take so much out of you and you can't get anything else done. It is just a "wait it out" scene. Hope today is better. Don't work too hard.

    ReplyDelete

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...