Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dinner at the Lodge!

Dan and I worked this morning - it really wasn't that busy, but we did have customers in and out. I did a little bit of work for one of the rangers and got some inventory put away. It was enough to keep me busy and before I knew it the shift was over. Carol and Neil came in around 2:00 this afternoon. We did some running around and caught up with some of the things going on with family and friends. We were going to go to some of the stores, but many of them had already closed (by then it was after 4). So, we weren't able to go to as many places as we had wanted - but then we came back to the Lodge and had dinner (YUMMY!). Then it was back here to sit around the campfire and talk for awhile. We will meet them back at the Lodge for breakfast in the morning (our first time eating the breakfast buffet). Then they will hit the road to go back home - Carol has to be at work on Friday. It is really good to see them and I wish they could stay longer, but I also understand that you have to do what you have to do.

I really don't have much to report tonight - so I'm not going to keep going. I hope you guys are having a great time this week - and ----------------------------

I'll talk to you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...