Saturday, August 22, 2009

One more day this week

Hello all - this is going to be a short and sweet entry - we were busy today at the cabin - once again we never know what is going to happen. We also saw the "baby" moose after work - I was not able to get a picture due to some people scaring him/her away. But that's okay - at least we saw it again.

When we got home I cooked dinner -then before we could sit down and eat we were invited over to the neighbors for dinner - we had dutch oven chicken and dutch oven potatoes - with brocolli and sliced tomatoes and sliced cucumber. Yummy!!! So tomorrow we will have the bean and beef burritoesw/sauce that I had fixed along with the spanish rice. At least now I don't have to worry about dinner for tomorrow.

I just got home - the pups did not like the baby they had - he is about two and even though he was very gentle Jessie just doesn't do well with little ones. Anyway, I brought them home and decided to do my post for tonight.

I can't believe that I didn't get a single comment on the blog last night - I think you guys are getting used to moose pictures. I don't think I will ever tire of moose - but then that is just me. I really thought I would get some kind of comment, but then all you might be getting ready for the first day of school next week.

Well, I don't really have much else to report so I am going to sign off for tonight - sorry I don't have any pictures today - maybe tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day and I'll talk to you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved yesterday's pictures! Busy weekend doing last minute school shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Projects

We continue to work on different projects around here. Can any one guess what we are working on now???? More later! Til...