Saturday, August 22, 2009

One more day this week

Hello all - this is going to be a short and sweet entry - we were busy today at the cabin - once again we never know what is going to happen. We also saw the "baby" moose after work - I was not able to get a picture due to some people scaring him/her away. But that's okay - at least we saw it again.

When we got home I cooked dinner -then before we could sit down and eat we were invited over to the neighbors for dinner - we had dutch oven chicken and dutch oven potatoes - with brocolli and sliced tomatoes and sliced cucumber. Yummy!!! So tomorrow we will have the bean and beef burritoesw/sauce that I had fixed along with the spanish rice. At least now I don't have to worry about dinner for tomorrow.

I just got home - the pups did not like the baby they had - he is about two and even though he was very gentle Jessie just doesn't do well with little ones. Anyway, I brought them home and decided to do my post for tonight.

I can't believe that I didn't get a single comment on the blog last night - I think you guys are getting used to moose pictures. I don't think I will ever tire of moose - but then that is just me. I really thought I would get some kind of comment, but then all you might be getting ready for the first day of school next week.

Well, I don't really have much else to report so I am going to sign off for tonight - sorry I don't have any pictures today - maybe tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day and I'll talk to you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved yesterday's pictures! Busy weekend doing last minute school shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...