Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Flowers Flowers Everywhere!


Okay, Okay, I know this is NOT a flower!!!! I know that, but I wanted to take a picture of Dan doing what Dan does - sitting in front of the 'house' with a fire and pretending to look after the dogs!!! He has NO idea where Sam and Jessie are - but thank goodness I did - they are still looking for CHIPMUNKS!!!!! Seriously, they don't want to do their 'chores' for smelling and running and barking and chasing the chipmunks. I really don't know what we are going to do about this - Dan tried washing off the area around the house, but as soon as he finished here they came - so that was a waste of time. Anyway, we will deal with the little critters.

I did go do laundry this morning while Dan was out with Kaye - I thought they would be gone all day, but he got home around 3:00 - he said that Kaye and his wife were going into West to a play so they knocked off early. There has been a change in plans for tomorrow - we are going to work at the cabin for someone who hurt their back - so we won't be able to go to Virginia City until Thursday - BOO!!!!! Oh well, I can wait one more day.

My pictures are taking forever to download and I really don't know why - plus they don't show up while I am typing (just a bunch of letters), but when I do the preview and then post- the pictures are there. I really don't understand what is going on - it wasn't doing this before yesterday - maybe my daughter can fill me in on what is happening - I don't know if I have done something that I could somehow fix - HELP!!!!

Anyway, I am going to leave you with a couple of pictures of the flowers around here - Dan and I took a walk after dinner and I took some pictures - hope you enjoy.




One more for you ----


I was also going to post a picture of the volleyball net that the moose had the arguement with last night, but with it taking soooooo long for the pictures to post I figures I'd do that some other time.

I want to say welcome to Rick and Brenda - good to have you following along on this venture! Jewel - Dan and I know we can count on you if we run into trouble!!! Finally, I'm sorry Crystal, I can't catch a chipmunk for you - they are WAY to fast - you'll have to be content with pictures. Everyone else - keep following - you never know what we will do next - BTW - the Bull Moose and the two Cows that were here a couple of weeks ago were here again this morning - Dan saw them, but he didn't come get me since it was about 6:30 am (He figured I might be a little upset with him IF he woke me up - well, maybe not for moose - who am I kidding - yeah I would have been!) Okay guys, talk to you all tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you cleared up who Kaye is. I thought it was a woman. LOL I like the flower pix, but I'm sure you will agree, the pictures don't do them justice. Keep up the good posts.

    ReplyDelete

Projects

We continue to work on different projects around here. Can any one guess what we are working on now???? More later! Til...