Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another Rainy Day

This is going to be very short and sweet - I have been trying to just get on line for a hour and a half - no joke. Anyway, it is raining and I don't know how long I will be able to stay on line.

Just wanted to let you know that the best laid plans of mice and men sometimes just go to pot. We were not able to pressure wash the bathrooms today because of the rain - they would have never dried out - so we postphoned it until the next time we have good weather (which could be September - LOL).

Instead I worked on line (yes, I had service this afternoon - but very slow) and made reservations for the Balloon Fiesta, for the Redwood forest and Yosemite. We also went down and bought our ferry tickets for leaving in September. I feel better now that we are on a ferry and know when we are leaving.

Then we went into Walmart and picked up a few things - a pizza for supper tonight - and then went to Safeway and picked up some movies The Book of Eli, Prairie Home Companion, and The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Boy, does Matthew McConnahey (sp?) play a real jerk - but Michael Douglas is even one at the end. Tomorrow we will do one of the others. Anyway, it made for a nice evening in with the rain.

Now, we are just waiting for 10 o'clock to come so Dan can lock the gate and we can go to bed and read. I'm going to sign off for tonight - I don't want to push my luck. Will explain more about what I did today tomorrow - does that make sense?? Hope you guys are high and dry where ever you are. Take care and ----------------

I'll talk to you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...