Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6-01-2010 - Just working again

Today was a pretty good day - the mail arrived and we had a few things to get straight, but other than that there were no troubles. We went to the post office and mailed a couple of things that I had had on the desk for over a week, but it was no big deal.

It rained last night for the first time since we have been here - it was a really nice rain that was really nice to sleep in. It drizzled a little off and on today, but now we have blue skies again. I don't think we will have rain again for a couple of days anyway!

We cleaned all the bathrooms, shower houses, and vaults today - they really were not in that bad of shape, which is really surprising with the number of people that had been in the campground this past weekend. We did have a couple of camp spots that we had to pick up some trash on them, but not bad considering.

Tonight Dan is watching Hurt Locker (not my kind of movie, but that's okay - he needs a "he-man" movie every once in a while). Tomorrow we will watch Amelia (my movie) and we will also have to watch Invictus since they have to be back to the store on Thursday. Then Dan wants to see Sherlock Holmes (again not my type of movie, but that's okay).

I really don't have much to report tonight so I'm not going to bore you with gibberish. To tell you the truth, I was somewhat surprised (again) that none of our children commented on the whale photo from yesterday. But then again - they didn't comment on our first grizzly either. Oh well!

You guys take care - oh, the picture above was taken yesterday while we were out. Hope you enjoyed and ---------------------

I'll talk to you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...