Then we went to the Interpretative Center.............................................
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
The Pictures
Then we went to the Interpretative Center.............................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where does time go?
I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess. I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...
-
I let you in on a little secret yesterday on my Monday Menu post - I don't usually cook breakfast - Mountain Man does. However, th...
-
In the past I shown you a few pictures of the pool and patio area of our home. I have also shown you some of the interior pictures of wh...
Maybe you could post some more photos from the interpretive center on Picasa. I'd like to see more. Love you Mom.
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon - fun pictures. Also, keeping an eye on your weather - looks a little like winter wonderland on the news. More snow coming. Enjoy - thanks for keeping up updated on your adventure.
ReplyDeleteWe are still following your blog. Hope everything goes well and Dan's toes continue healing. We're heading toward the cabin for about a month next week; maybe we can escape some of this horribly hot weather!
ReplyDeleteLinda and Darrell