Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Pictures

Okay - I got the pictures to download and as promised I wanted to get them posted - This is the falls - actually it is called Black Eagle Falls and as you can see they built the dam right above the falls, but they are still pretty.

Then we went to the Interpretative Center.............................................



I didn't post many because it is late and I want to go to bed.


But I thought I would leave you with another shot of the falls. Hope you enjoy!!!



3 comments:

  1. Maybe you could post some more photos from the interpretive center on Picasa. I'd like to see more. Love you Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon - fun pictures. Also, keeping an eye on your weather - looks a little like winter wonderland on the news. More snow coming. Enjoy - thanks for keeping up updated on your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are still following your blog. Hope everything goes well and Dan's toes continue healing. We're heading toward the cabin for about a month next week; maybe we can escape some of this horribly hot weather!
    Linda and Darrell

    ReplyDelete

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...