Sunday, May 23, 2010

We're home in Juneau

We got in this afternoon about 6:00 - the ferry was an hour and a half late getting into Haines - so we were late leaving (that was a Duh! moment, huh??). Anyway, it was quite a treat loading us on the ferry, but it was accomplished without too much fanfare. Right now I'm a little concerned about the Internet service. I'm only getting about 1/2 of one bar and I have the booster plugged in. Let's hope it will continue to work!

I'm not going to try and post pictures tonight of our adventure getting here - we'll do that tomorrow night - right now I just wanted to let everyone know that we are here and we didn't have any real trouble.


Dan and I are both tired and we are thinking about heading off to bed and reading for a little while until we both unwind some. We'll get everything set up tomorrow and I'll get pictures posted (at least I'll try!). I hope your weekend is going well - take care and --------------------

I'll talk to you tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...