Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pictures on web and today's update

First let me see if I can get the link to the pictures from Yellowstone yesterday on here. This should be the link to those pictures. Just click on the highlighted word in the last sentence and you should be able to get all the pictures from yesterday - Let me know how this works to make sure I've done it right. (Thanks go out to my daughter Crystal - thanks for coming to your mom's rescue!)

Okay, now, what did we do today - This morning we straightened up around here - Dan has the yard so nice and clean now - he has burned all the clippings from the trees and has raked the yard. It looks so nice! I sat down and paid the bills that came in the mail on Monday (thanks Joyce!) So after all that was taken care of - we ate lunch (Dan ate leftovers, I had a bowl of cereal) then it was off to do laundry- we tried a different laundry mat - it was closer to us and it actually cost less - only $7.00 instead of $10.00, but I did have one less load of clothes. Anyway, while we were doing the laundry a huge storm came up and the temperature dropped like a rock (it was actually down to 47 degrees when we got things loaded into the truck at 3 o'clock in the afternoon). We stopped at the nearest grocery to pick up some hamburger buns - I planned on using the left-over pork chops from last night and making bar-b-que pork sandwiches, with french fries, and corn on the cob. I asked Dan if we had sauce and he was quick to say yes - I've gotten where I really don't want to buy something if I think we already have it - we just don't have a lot of storage space. Anyway, to make a long story short - we did NOT have any sauce so I decided to fix soup and grilled cheese sandwiches since it was still pretty cool - around 61. Now that is done, and the dishes are finished. We also rented a movie for tonight (this place rents them for $1.99 instead of $3.00 at the other place and they seem to have a better selection). Anyway, I wanted to rent either Australia with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman or Valkry with Tom Cruise - Dan wanted to rent Mall Cop - guess which one we rented. I'll let you know how Mall Cop is tomorrow.

Well, I really don't have much to report for today - please let me know if I did this right with getting the pictures where you all can see them. If this works, I'll get the others on in the next day or so - Take care everyone - hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...