Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our work week is over!

Hello everyone - hope you had a nice and restful holiday weekend! Dan and I had over 700 people come through the cabin this weekend - we were very surprised at how busy we were today. We thought we would be busy yesterday but we didn't think that we would be that busy today. Boy, were we wrong! The good thing about being really busy like we were is it sure does make the day go faster! However, it was another day without any pictures. Maybe I'll just go back to some of our other pictures and post some of those.

Dan wants to get his fishing license and go fishing some this week - maybe I'll work some on my scrap booking. I've just about read everything that I brought with me - I've read four books since we have been gone - has that only been two and a half weeks ago???? It seems like it was forever ago - and I don't mean that in a bad way. Maybe I'll pick up a few more books when we go into Wal Mart in Rexburg. Or, I might check out the local library and see if I can check books out from there.

I'm not going to stay on too long tonight - I want to take a shower and wash my hair before I go to bed. Plus, not much is going on around here. See, everyone has down days - even those of us who live in a RV. I'm sure things will pick up next week. Everyone take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...