Monday, July 13, 2009

Dan's Fishing Day

Well, today Dan finally went fishing - and I even have pictures as proof. In fact, he walked down to the Buffalo River right after dinner to try a little more fishing. This picture was taken on a little back road that we drove today - one of many. While he did not catch anything on this little trip at least he FINALLY went fishing!!! He was somewhat excited to be able to go out in the middle of nowhere and try his hand at catching trout - he'll catch some - it's just a matter of time.

Tomorrow we are going to do the south loop in Yellowstone - it is more of the geysers and hot springs - I don't know how much, if any, wild life we will see, but I will have my trusty camera ready. I look forward to taking some pictures of the hot springs - some of the colors in them are breathtaking. We will take the pups with us again - so if it's a long day we won't have to worry any.

This afternoon I bought tickets for a musical that is being presented by a theater group in West Yellowstone. We are going to go next Wednesday (the 22nd) at 6:00 pm. It should be fun - I let Dan decide what he wanted to see - they are presenting three different shows - Footloose; The Secret Garden; and Guys and Dolls - Dan chose Guys and Dolls. I hope he enjoys it and maybe we'll go see at least one other one (Footloose). I'll let you know how next Wednesday goes first.

Thursday I will do laundry and Friday we are planning on doing a loop into Montana. It's a scenic drive and I always look forward to seeing beautiful country.

Today has been very windy - gusts up to 35 mph. I will be glad to see it settle down - the weather forecast is for it to be windy like this until 9pm so I still have about an hour and a half. I really don't like the wind like that - it sorta rocks the trailer, but I know that it's fine. We keep a listen on the weather radio and there isn't any bad weather - just the wind.

Oh- one of the things that I did today was upload the pictures of Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon. I didn't take many of the Grand Canyon for some reason, but anyway I'll put the links in. (At least I'm going to try and put in two links - I've never tried this before, so I don't know if it will work - let me know if it doesn't).

If you would like to see the pictures of Bryce Canyon click on this link.
If you would like to see the pictures of the Grand Canyon click on this link.

Let me know if these work - and for my girls - I'll email you the pictures of my "new" hair - don't want to bore everyone with them.

I'll sign off for tonight- BTW, the only tv show that I really miss is The Bachlorette and I watch it the day after it shows on network TV on the Internet - I am making a prediction now, in case any of you out there watch it too. I think she will pick - ED and REID and sent Tipton home tonight. We'll see how I do. (it was interesting to see that she did NOT use the Fantasy Suite with any of the guys except ED and supposedly just talked with him - a girl with a little morals maybe???) Anyway, after tomorrow, when I can watch the show, I will make a prediction on who she chooses. Later!

1 comment:

  1. yeah for dan picking guys and dolls. boo for you watching the bachelorette (really mom?)

    ReplyDelete

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...