Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tired, Tired, Tired!!!

This is not going to be a very long post - I am really tired and want to go to bed, plus we have to open in the morning. The campground is full and we were really busy at the store - but I balanced at the end of the day which is the important thing. I'm not sure how busy we will be tomorrow - usually not too much on Sunday, but with the campground full and we are the morning shift I'm not sure.

I did get two loads of laundry done today before we went to work - and Dan fixed breakfast outside again - only it was pancakes today. (they were still YUMMY!) Tonight he wanted to go up to the Lodge for dinner - as he said, he didn't have many more times he could eat all you can eat trout. So, that is what we did.

Then it was home and played with the girls some. Now, it's time for bed.

Hope your weekend is going well, and --------------------

I'll talk to you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...