Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pain

Okay - I've been asked to show pictures of the new unit again - so I have posted just a couple - hope this gives you an idea of the size of the new one - I haven't changed the picture on the heading of the blog - I probably will do that in the future.





For those that missed it - that is Dan sitting under the awning - we are still working on getting everything put away where we want it - and now we will have to start thinking about what we are going to do as far as decorating for Christmas - those that know me know that I love to decorate at Christmas (well, actually anytime) and that has been one of the hardest things for me to get accustomed to - well, we will see what we can do.

If you are wondering about the title of the blog tonight - well, my ribs have really been hurting today - there are times that I feel so badly I just want to sit down and cry - but, no not me! Anyway, when I got home tonight I did actually take a pain pill that we had left from one of our visits to the doctor (probably one of Dan's little "accidents") and it has helped quite a bit - still hurts, but I can function now. It is a good thing that tomorrow is the last day of work for this week. Of course, I will be going down to Melissa's and helping to get Thanksgiving dinner ready - but that should not be that difficult - plus MeMe (my mom) will be there also.

Dan is going to stay here at the 'house' to meet with his daughter -Dana, Mark and the kids are coming down for the day - Dan bought some hot dogs and some potato salad - and will fix stuff on the fire tomorrow for the kids while I am at Melissa's working on Thursday. I'm sorry that I will miss seeing Dana and family, but I'm sure they understand.

Well, I'm not going to stay on long - I'm trying to watch DWTS (GO DONNIE!!!!!!!!). We are suppose to be really busy tomorrow. I'm not sure if I will take the computer with me tomorrow to Melissa's so, if I don't Dan and I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!! And, I'll talk to you on Friday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...