Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finishing Getting Set Up

I promised that I would post pictures of the new unit today and so, here they are. We also put up the awning over the picnic table and the grill - Dan is so proud of his new grill. If you look closely you will see that I have also put out our Thanksgiving flag and on the front of the unit is our name tag. As you can see, this side of the camper only has one slide ..................................................................................
but the other side has three. You can also see some of the campground which is pretty nice. The stick in the foreground with the little red flag is for the road pavers - and just in case you are wondering - no they don't have the roads paved yet. Probably they will start with the actual black asphalt on Monday.
Saturday is the big festival and we will help out some - but I really don't think we will work all day - we shall see.
What else did I do today - well, I cut my hair a little - actually, I just cut some bangs. However, I did do my first full haircut ever - I cut Dan's hair. At first he wanted me to buzz cut it, but I didn't really want to do that - so, I just cut it instead. It actually looks pretty good, even if I do have to say so myself. Dan even said that he liked it and we both agreed that if he didn't like it later I could always buzz cut it then.
We went over to Melissa and Justin's tonight for a little while - I cooked dinner for us all. They were babysitting a friend's little boy - Zacharia (I'm not sure if that is the way to spell his name) but anyway, he is a cute little fellow - just three years old. He likes the pups and they do pretty good until he starts to run around and get a little loud - then Jessie gets upset and starts barking and shaking. She is just not used to being around all that activity.
Anyway, after dinner and straightening up the kitchen Dan and I came home - he is in the bedroom watching TV and I'm getting ready to join him. I think we are going to go into town tomorrow and see if we can find the "blue boy". We also need a longer water hose for the camper. I will also try and balance the checkbook and balance the "black book" for the month of October. I really don't know how we did last month - but the only way to tell is to go back and add the expenditures up. I'll let you know.
Talk to you tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...