Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First week over

Today was a pretty good day - Dan didn't have any real "messes" to clean up today - and it was busier that I thought it would be. There were quite a few people who wanted to come into the for free. The nice thing was staying busy makes the day go faster.

After work I came home and straightened up the 'house' and got all the fall decorations that I wanted to put out - those that know me know that I can not go without decorating some and I just had to decorate the house. Of course I can't decorate like I used to do when we had a "stick and bricks", but I have some out and it does give us a 'homey' touch.

We are suppose to have some cooler weather the next few days - that will be nice as it has been fairly warm here. Anything under 80 degrees will be nice and it's suppose to be in the mid to upper 70's through the weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to finish working on the black book - I know that I've been talking about it for a week -but I did start on it today - shouldn't take me too long tomorrow and I'll have those figures tomorrow night.

Friday I am going to go to Melissa's classroom and talk to the kids about our summer - and even show some of the pictures. She had told her classes what Dan and I did this summer and the kids were interested - so, I'm going to go and show them. It should be interesting.

Well, I really don't have much to report so I'll sign off for tonight. Before I do I just want to say thank you to all our veterans and our current military personnel for their sacrifices - I do appreciate all that you have done to guarantee our freedoms.

Talk to you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...