About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my little corner of the world - I'm glad you are here!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Got the truck back, Finally!!!

We got phone call this morning that our truck was FINALLY fixed, and the best part of all - there was NO CHARGE!!!!!! Not even for the rental car! I was very pleased to say the least - now we did have to pay $102.00 but that was for the oil change that Dan asked them to do - it had nothing to do with the problem with the truck. I was so expecting some kind of charge - I mean every other dealership we have taken it to have charged us everything from $200.00 to over $500.00 plus we even had to pay for the rental car - but Bartow Ford said that all charges would be covered under our warranty - Fantastic!!!!! Now, let's just see if it is indeed fixed.

On the way home from Bartow, we went by our cousins house in Lake Wales - we haven't seen them in a while, so it was really nice to be able to visit for a little while. Hopefully, they will be able to come down and see us on Saturday - maybe we'll go out and eat or I could fix something here - the main thing is we get all caught up again and stay in touch with each other.

Work went well today - it was a little slow, but it should pick up in the next couple of days - I have been told that this Wednesday and this Sunday will be extremely busy - only time will tell - but when we are busy it sure does make the day go faster. So bring it on!!! (I may regret saying that on Wednesday - but I'll let you know!)

Well, I don't have much else to report - I'm trying to watch DWTS while I am doing the blog - so it is taking me forever to get this written - (GO DONNIE!!!!!!!) but I have not voted all season - that is a first I think. I think I'll sign off for tonight.

Talk to you tomorrow!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for pix of the new fifth wheel. It sounds huge. Are you sure you won't have to use a wide-angle lens? I enjoyed the pictures of the deer. That's one of the things I like about the park: the ever-present wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - glad to hear you are feeling better. Great - truck back home and fixed. Wishing you a great Thanksgiving. Hi to your Mom.

    ReplyDelete