Saturday, November 21, 2009

Everything unloaded and in the storage room

Today was a rough day - it took almost all day to get the truck unloaded and everything put away - then we had to take the furniture that Justin and Melissa is going to use over to their house and get that unloaded. But everything is done - and the truck has been returned. I even got our laundry done over at the house today before I came home.

Dan brought the other motorcycle here - I don't know what he has decided to do with it - I'm still hopeful, but like I have said before, it is up to him.

When we got home we had a note from a teacher that Dan once had - Nancy Taylor - she had come by to see us and, of course, we weren't home. Dan was really sorry that we missed her, but hopefully she will come by again on another day. Linda, if you are reading this, let her know that we're sorry we weren't home but hopefully she will understand.

I'm still very sore - especially on the right side. I didn't do any heavy lifting, but I did help pack the cabinets. Good thing I did - we have so much stuff!!!!! I really thought we had done a good job of going through all our stuff and that we had not kept that much - but after today - I sure don't think that anymore. We really need to go through all the decorative stuff - I know that the Christmas stuff will be gone through and I really intend on getting rid of most of it. I need to do that with the Fall stuff - I just haven't brought myself to do it yet. With Christmas almost here it will cause me to go through some of it anyway.

I don't guess this is a very good way to spend your anniversary (yep, seven years today!) but at least we won't have to worry about trying to get our stuff down here anymore. Now, we just have to celebrate the holidays that are quickly approaching and be thankful for all we have.

Tomorrow is back to work - I hope this week passes quickly - and then we have Thanksgiving on Thursday - that should be a hoot - right now it looks like there will be around 20 people at Melissa's. It should be interesting!

Well, I don't have much else to report - so until then ........................................

Talk to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary mom and dan! can't believe it's been seven years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! To the seven past and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...