Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Hello everyone - I hope that you all have had a fantastic Thanksgiving - Dan and I sure did - we spent the day at our youngest daughter's first home - with her husband's family and my mother. It was a GREAT day - This is a picture of her dog Brady - who is a really good dog - even with 18 people in the house and two other dogs (and four of the people were little ones) she did great - and she didn't even get any food off the table (no pumpkin pie leaves this year!)
This is Melissa and Justin's dining area in their new home - this was taken before all the craziness of all the food hit - we set up four tables down the open area behind the couches and put all the food on the table and served things buffet style------------------------------

This is a quick picture of Melissa and Justin as we were trying to get everyone together to bless the food - Justin did a great job of saying the blessing (we all have so much to be thankful for!).


This shows the tables and the food - lots and lots of food - ham, turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, candied yams, green beans, carrots, cream corn, broccoli casserole, cranberry sauce, not counting all the desserts! Good food!
After dinner and dessert Dan and I came home and I'm going to take a couple of pills and probably go to bed and rest for a while. Once again - I hope that you all have had an absolutely fantastic day - tomorrow we start getting ready for Christmas!
Talk to you tomorrow!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...