Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quiet Sunday

Woke up this morning with another headache (a front is suppose to be coming in and I feel it!) but I took some medicine and by noon it was pretty much gone. However, we decided to just take it easy at home today. I did do a little straightening up this afternoon, but not too much.

Our friend Patty and her husband Dino came by this afternoon and visited for a little while. It was nice to see them again - we had gone to their house for dinner Friday night, but they wanted to come by and see us one last time before we leave on Wednesday. They stayed for about 45 minutes to an hour and we laughed and talked and just visited and enjoyed the time together.

I cooked dinner tonight - Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Not too bad - actually I like it - not too spicy but still has a Mexican taste. Cleaned up the kitchen and have the coffee ready. This has been a laid back day and a laid back night.

I really have a hard time thinking that we will be leaving in just a couple of days. It happens every time we get ready to leave. It seems like we are going to be somewhere forever and then all of a sudden it is time to leave. Tomorrow I need to get the laundry done and the house cleaned up. Dan will work on some stuff outside getting ready - like cleaning the grill and putting the rug and chairs away (unless it's raining - then we will wait until Wednesday morning to put that stuff away, so we don't track dirt in the house).

I don't have much else to report - I hope you all had a good weekend. Melissa, Dan and I enjoyed the video of Brady - she sure seemed to enjoy the water - can't wait to see what she does this summer in the lake! You'll have to post more video's so we can keep up! Dana - make sure you keep em' straight at the hospital - we know you will! LOL!!! Everyone have a great week and -------------------------------

I'll talk to you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...