Saturday, February 27, 2010

Major issues with internet

I am having major issues with the Internet here - I think we will go the first part of next week and see if we can find a booster antenna for my computer. I really don't understand what the problem is. I have great phone service, but the air card just won't work. I really didn't think we would have TV (which we don't) but we have been told that we might be able to pick up Dish Network (here we go again!). I'm just not sure what we are going to do.

This is going to be very short and sweet - hopefully we will get this issue straight and I will be able to really do some posting like I usually do - I even had pictures today of the deer that were right behind the unit but I am afraid to try and post them with the issues I am having.

I'll try and post tomorrow, but if I don't I hope you will understand and keep checking with me - I will, hopefully, get this straight!

You guys take care and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...