Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boned Tired!!!!

If I thought I was tired last night I had no idea what tired is. We have worked all day and we have just about gotten everything moved into the new unit and put away - All we have left to do is to move some of our clothes - empty under the bed and clean out the drawer under the couch. We plan on being able to leave here early tomorrow and get settled in Dowling Park by early afternoon. Then I am going to rest!

We haven't just moved stuff over - we have put things away - put down new shelf liners and just really straightened things up. We have found that we can do without some things and we will get rid of those - we do have a storage unit here.

I'm not going to stay on long tonight - I'm going to go take a shower and then climb in the bed and finish watching NCIS. You guys take it easy and I'll talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...