Friday, September 25, 2009

On the Way to Atlanta Tomorrow!!!!!!

Well, tomorrow morning I leave for Atlanta - I am really looking forward to seeing Crystal and Kim and they have reassured me that all will be well - I can just relax and enjoy the one thing that I really miss since we sold our "sticks and bricks" - DECORATING!!!!

You might wonder what the picture is - NO we do NOT own another golf cart - Dale is loaning his to Dan to use while he is in Florida and I am in Atlanta. But the enclosure is our "garage" that we will use for the two bikes when we are in Florida - it will keep them out of the weather and under wraps. We think it will work just fine and I think it is a pretty ingenious idea myself.

Not much happened today - we went into to Wal Mart and returned a couple of things that we had purchased yesterday that didn't do what we wanted it to do. Then Dan wanted to go over to Sam's Club. That was probably a BIG mistake!!!! No really what the mistake was going to Sam's hungry - they were doing demos on all kinds of stuff and we bought a whole lot of stuff - then I had to come home and TRY and find somewhere to put it all. But we did buy the "garage" there and a couple of books for me to take with me to Atlanta.

After we came home I checked the blog for comments - I have to admit that I was somewhat surprised that I did not get more feedback than I did - I really thought I would get comments from everyone!!! Oh well, I guess that means I can ride with no worries. Now, Crystal and Kim, I responded on the comment section on this mornings blog that it is NOT okay to have a motorcycle in Atlanta - it is WAY TOO DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Do NOT even consider it!!!!!! We will discuss it further tomorrow.

I also cooked dinner and had Dale down to eat - it was chicken enchiladas, Santa Fe rice, and refried beans - it was really pretty good - even if I do have to say so myself. We are going to meet Dale up at the snack bar for some ice cream at 9:00 - it will be our farewell sorta - we is going to the airport with Dan and I in the morning - and they can spend a little while together just the two of them.

After I cleaned up from dinner I packed - I just hope that I packed the right kind of clothes and that all goes well. I will just have to go with what I have and hope for the best - if it is raining in the morning then I will take my raincoat if not, I won't (that is a smart statement - NOT!)

Well, I don't really have anything else to report - I will be able to blog and I will taking my camera with me so I can take pictures also. I know that I am not going to stay up too late tonight - I have an early morning in the morning. I hope that I will be able to check in before I leave, but if not - I will talk to you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol and Dan...Boy, when I don't follow the blog for awhile ya'll do just everything! Motorcycles??? Wow...!!! We have just gotten back from our two week trip to Longboat Key. I'm trying to catch up on everything! Have a wonderful day! Hugs to both of you... :-) Ruth Anne

    ReplyDelete

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...