Monday, August 2, 2010

A note to my followers

To all my followers on the blog -

I haven't been able to blog lately due to the fact that I am still in Atlanta and do not have access to a computer. Right after I got to Atlanta last week to see my mom and brother, my brother took a turn for the worse and was hospitalized. He passed away last Tuesday night. The memorial service was held yesterday.

I am working on getting my mom settled and hope to be able to return to Juneau by this coming Saturday - we will see. At this point I don't know when I will be able to blog again, as I said earlier, I do not have access to a computer all the time. This is the first time I have been able to get on since I arrived here in Atlanta.

Please bear with me as I work on getting things worked out. I hope to be back on the blog by the weekend.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...