Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm Home!!!

I have finally made it back home to Alaska yesterday - well, actually late last night. I started out in Tampa (I took my mom to a friend of hers in Lakeland and she will be able to stay there until Dan and I are able to get back) yesterday morning. Had to get up at 7 am and Melissa and Justin picked me up at 8:30 for the ride over to Tampa. Left Tampa at about 11:40 and flew to Detroit. From Detroit I flew to Seattle and then on to Juneau arriving at about 10:45 last night (Alaska time) which means I was up for about 18 hours with most of that time on an airplane. To say that my body is a little shell shocked today is an understatement! However, the main thing is I am HOME!!!

I will be back to blogging everyday now and I will fill you in on all the happenings as we try and figure out our next step, but it should be an interesting ride. Thanks to all of you for staying with me. I hope that all is going well with you all and ..........................................

I'll talk to you tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...