Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 5 - The Grand Canyon



Hey everyone - Look- I downloaded a picture!!!!! Actually my favorite guy in the whole world figured out how to download my pictures - so over the next few days I'll go back and add pictures to my previous blogs so they will make more sense to everyone.

Well, if you haven't figured it out yet - we were at the Grand Canyon today - it was awesome!!!!! However, it was a rough day on the road and we are finally at our campsite - and they have a pool. Guess where I'm heading - yep! Plus they have a hot tub!!!! Yahoo!!!! I'll share more about our adventure today at a later time - I'm going in the pool!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeap..that's the Grand Canyon! Hasn't changed much! (Inside joke) I'm sure dad has shared about our adventure to the Grand Canyon and my reaction. It's a BIG, ROCKY valley! I'm sure I would appreciate it more now (maybe)! Great Pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is so awesome in pictures it must be breathtaking in person! Ruth Anne :-)

    ReplyDelete

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...