Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Monday



Here is my menu for this week:

Monday - February 13 - Black Beans and Rice w/Sausage and Cuban Bread
Tuesday - February 14 - Chicken Italiano; Pasta; Salad
Wednesday - February 15 - Southwest Taco Pie
Thursday - February 16 - Grilled Chicken & Vegetables (on Grill)
Friday - February 17 - MOVIE NIGHT - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - February 18 - Chef's Choice
Sunday - February 19 - Grilled Chicken; Corn; Salad

This past week we had a Garage Sale on Friday and Saturday - so, Pizza and Chef's Choice was GREAT because I was TIRED!!!!!  I'll talk more about the garage sale later this week - but it certainly took a lot of effort to put it together, but I guess it was all worth it in the long run!

If you are looking for some other menu ideas - check these other great blogs out:
http://goodcheapeats.com/2012/02/meal-plan-february-12-18/
http://orgjunkie.com/2012/02/menu-plan-monday-feb-1312.html

What's on your menu for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...