Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Monday Menu (a day late)

Here is the menu for this week:

Monday, October 15 - Mexican Style Beef and Rice w/corn salsa
Tuesday, October 16 - Baked Talapia w/ mango salsa and Brown Rice
Wednesday, October 17 - Tangy Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli
Thursday, October 18 - Black Beans, Rice and Sausage, Cuban Bread
Friday, October 19 - Mexican Pizza
Saturday, October 20 - Grilled Hamburgers, French Fries, Lettuce & Tomatoes
Sunday, October 21 - Hamburger Casserole, Salad, Garlic Bread


Have a great week!

Hugs -

Carol


8 comments:

  1. i know you're busy but are you going to do recipes entries again where you show one of the meals from start to finish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to do that - but I think that it is going to have to be stuff that I cook on the weekend - I just don't seem to have the time with little bit here during the day. (Today she slept for an hour all day long - and she didn't want to entertain herself at all today) Oh well, we will both get it figured out.
      Love ya -
      Mom

      Delete
  2. Then I just wait patiently for the weekend ;o) Hopefully little bit doesn't make it a habit to run on a minimum amount of sleep. Our youngest did that, it's hard to get stuff done if you have to entertain all day.
    Have an awesome rest of the week,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks Sue - I think she has decided to just nap once a day now for about 3 hours - today was between 11 am and 2 pm. She sure is keeping us hopping! (but I sure do love that little one!)
      Hugs and have a great week yourself!
      Carol

      Delete

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...