About Me

My Photo
Hi! Welcome to my little corner of the world - I'm glad you are here! This is the personal journal of my life in south-central Florida. Would love for you to follow along.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rocking the Baby Bump

Well, this is my first post of my daughter's "baby bump"!  She has really started to show in the last couple of weeks - actually since Thanksgiving.  At Thanksgiving she just had this little bump - tonight she came over for dinner and pulled up her sweat shirt and I went - "Wow!"  I need to take a couple of pictures and start keeping track of the progress.  She made me promise not to post any of her full body - she says that she doesn't look good after being at work all day - I think she is beautiful!

I think the last time I posted we were talking about her morning sickness - well, we might have that under control.  She still gets sick sometimes, but not every day - and she is hungry all the time.  She is getting to eat a more (and eating strange things!) and I think she is feeling better.  Hopefully, we can keep the morning sickness under control - since we are almost at three months now!  I'll keep you posted - and keep pictures coming.

I've been really busy with getting things ready for Christmas - I'll post pictures of the decorations tomorrow and talk about some of the gift ideas that I have done a little later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment