Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Pictures #2

Okay, I promised I would post some more pictures of the house decorations.  So, I'll do some of the porch.  As you can tell from these pictures, the weather here is warm - so the house is all opened up, so if you look real close you will be able to see some other areas of the house in the background (including Dan watching the news!).


I'll start with the outside tree which is decorated with all of Dan's outdoor ornaments - you know, fish and bears, and even his moose ornaments (okay, that is a family inside joke, sorry!)


Some close ups of some of the ornaments - We even have some ducks, Dan's "trucks" and the schoolhouse that has to be on one of our trees.









Well, that's all of the porch and swimming pool area.  I'll see about doing some of the kitchen tomorrow.



I also promised to show you some of the things that I have been doing - but like I said I can't actually show you any of the Christmas presents, but this should give you a hint about some of the projects that I have been working on.

I will take pictures of the things that I have made, but I won't post them until after Christmas - so if any of you were interested in making some things maybe it will be something that you could do next year.

Hope you enjoy the pictures, and I'll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...