Sunday, July 24, 2011

Today's Project

Friday night I told you that Dan and I were going to work in the garage and that I would take pictures and post them yesterday - then yesterday I let you know that we worked in the garage, but that I forgot to take pictures. Well, today I went out and took some pictures of the work that we had done. I know that you are not going to believe that we did any work when you look at these pictures, but believe me- we worked for about six hours and got this far.

Before we worked you could not even walk around in here, much less see the floor. So, while there is still quite a bit of work left to do we made great progress. A lot of the stuff you see is trash that will go out on Tuesday on trash day. Other stuff is things for the garage sale and that we will be taking out later today (when it gets a little cooler so we can work).






I know it doesn't look like much - and believe me, it will look better in the future - it looks so much better than it did a couple of days ago! (Oh, in case you are wondering, yes, that is a Honda motorcycle. And, yes it is for sale!)



Now, on to our project that we worked on today. We needed to get the back porch back into shape and so, Dan and I decided that would be our project for this morning. So, I posted a couple of pictures below that shows our work today.






We moved some shelving around and moved a baker's rack out by the dining area. We think that this will be much more functional for us.








After we got this all done we both jumped in the pool for a little while to cool off, then I came in and did the laundry and made some chicken salad for lunch. Now, I just need to balance the check book and pay the bills Hope you are having a good Sunday.


Enjoy the pictures and I'll talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...