Now, on to the Liebster Blog Award -
I would like to thank
Evelyn at My Turn (For Us)
for giving me this award.
If you haven't checked out her blog - please do so. She and her husband are working on becoming full time RVer's. I sure do wish them the best as they take that journey - Mountain Man and I sure did enjoy our time on the road.
Here are the rules for giving the Liebster Blog Award:
1.) Choose 5 up and coming blogs that have less than 200 followers.
2.) Show your appreciation to the blogger who nominates you by linking back to their blog.
3.) Post the award on your blog.
4.) Link back to the blogs you are awarding so everyone can visit them.
Okay, here are my nominations for the Liebster!
1. Kassi and Kayli of http://www.trulylovelyblog.com/
are two sweet sister who share their blog. Currently they are part of 10 weeks of giving thanks - you should check them out and maybe join the challenge.
2. Claire at Bless My Nest (http://rosegirls3.blogspot.com/) is a girl after my own heart - thrifty crafting! Right now she is featuring beautiful wreaths that she has made as well as a beautiful one that is a guest post.
3. If you love photography you really need to check out this next blog!
Madge at http://www.theviewfromrighthere.com/blog/ takes the most amazing photographs of the Northwest - I love her pictures of Pikes Market in Seattle - but all her pictures are beautiful!
4. Michelle of http://teaganstravels.blogspot.com/ has some great crafting and DIY entries as well as advice on homeschooling.
5. Finally, Christi at http://christicrazylife.blogspot.com/ has some fabulous recipes and menu plans. If you're looking for some great food check out Christi's blog.
Well, there you have it - these are my nominations for the Liebster Blog Award. I really hope that you will pay them a visit and let them know that I sent you! (That would be a hoot!)
Once again, Thanks to Evelyn at My Turn (for Us)
for thinking about me for this award.
Now, be sure to check back in later for a Spring project that I've done.