Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Just a quick note to wish all of my
friends and family
a very 
Happy New Year!


Also, for those that are interested, I am starting a new blog on Monday.
It will be where I post the decorating, projects, menu's, and
cooking experiences.

I will continue to post here - but it will be more of just a personal
diary - it will probably end up being a lot of Lorelai and Ady - but
there is nothing wrong with that, in my opinion.

If you are interested in following along on the
new blog - just let me know
and I'll give you
the new blog
address.


Thanks to those that continue to read my
ramblings!

Once again -

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...