Thursday, December 12, 2013

Adalyn Harper



Yesterday our family welcomed the newest member.

Adalyn Harper was born at
10:03 AM.

She weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce
and was
20 and 1/2 inches long.

We are so thankful that Addie
was born strong and healthy.


Lorelai meeting her 
baby sister for the first time.
(She had just given her a kiss on the head.)



 My three beautiful girls.
My youngest daughter, Melissa, and my two
amazing grand daughters,
Lorelai and Adalyn.

What an amazing Christmas present.
We are so thankful and blessed!



Even though this picture is a little
blurry (okay, a lot blurry) I think
you can see the joy on
my daughter's 
face!

Thank you Lord for another
perfect little one
for us to love!

Nana
(times 2)

2 comments:

  1. A baby is God's promise that the world should go on. Congratulations on the best Christmas peesent ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, NANA. she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...