Thursday, July 18, 2013

Little Miss making a mess and the rain.

Well, we had another day of rain - started right around lunch and continued until dinner time.  We also had some very gusty winds with the storms yesterday but no really bad weather.  So far this morning - it has been clear.

In fact, Little Miss was able to go out and play on her slide and get in her little pool (which has very cold water in it due to all the rain water) for about 1/2 hour this morning before she was ready for her morning nap.  This was after a 45 minute golf cart ride with Grampea Dan and I before Grampea went out in his boat.  (I would say he went fishing, but he took his Kindle with him, so I think he was just out on the water).

Little Miss had a pretty good day eating yesterday - she really liked her Mac and Cheese last night at dinner.  Melissa and Justin stayed for dinner last night - Ham steak, Lima beans, and mac & cheese (one of Melissa's favorite meals).  Lorelai wasn't really sure about the Lima beans - but she did try them - eating one but not touching the others on her tray.  


Well, I guess I should let you in on why I have  the title on the blog that I do.



This is not as bad as the usual mess that she makes.  But she plays by herself and "reads" her books and doesn't tear them up at all.

(If you look on the windows you can see the rain on the windows and door.)




So, here is my sweet little one - you can't very well mind a mess when this face looks at you. (Plus, it doesn't take 15 minutes to clean it up.)


Well, I don't have much else to report - hope you have a wonderful day!

Talk to you later - gator!


Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...