Sunday, April 17, 2011

A lot of things going on

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks - but a lot of things have been going on. I really don't have the time today to catch you up to date today, but I will do that in the very near future - just know that things are moving ahead with the remodel - we have purchased the kitchen and it is suppose to be delivered next week. We are waiting for the bank to finalize some things before the "real" project can begin - hopefully that will all come together next week also. I have some other tests that have come up with the doctor's. All should be over by tomorrow, at least that is the plan. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime - you guys take care and I'll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...