Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel alot like Christmas!

It's cold in Florida - I mean, not by Florida standards, but by anyone's. The high tomorrow is suppose to be in the low 40's and tomorrow night it is suppose to be in the, are you ready for this, the 20's! Yikes, this is south-central Florida. It isn't suppose to get this cold here. Anyway, I don't guess we can do anything about it, just go with the flow.

The good thing is - this is the last week of school before Winter Break - YAHOO!!! I don't know how the kids are going to be - they have been pretty worked up last week. Some of the other teachers say that a lot won't come to school this next week - which means you can't teach any new material. I have new lesson's planned, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see how many kids are there. If in fact there aren't a lot of kids there, then I'll do some review - it certainly won't hurt them!

I still haven't bought any Christmas presents - I guess IF I am going to buy anything on-line I better get it done soon! But I have completed the "dreaded Christmas letter" and have it ready to be printed on the Christmas paper. I'll get the rest of the Christmas cards addressed and ready to go so when we get the letter printed all I will need to do is fold them and get the cards in the mail.

We spent the weekend moving beds around again. We got the adjustable beds back from mom and we will eventually give our 'old' king size bed to Melissa and Justin, but they didn't want it until after Christmas when they could go buy a new "more modern" bedroom suite. Then we will move the bedroom suite they have now over to mom's and the queen bed over here. I'll tell you what - I feel like all we do is trade furniture around. Hopefully, we will get things settled down right after the first of the year.

I guess I'll close for this week. I know that it doesn't sound like we do that much, but I promise we stay busy all the time! Well, I hope that you all are having a good week and that you are about ready for Christmas - remember the real reason for the season - Jesus Christ is the best present you could ever receive!

Take care and I'll talk to you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...