Sunday, May 22, 2011

Moved out!

Well, we are at Melissa's. All our stuff is packed up and put back into storage (which is a pain) and the little that we need to make it through the next month has been moved to Melissa's house. Dan and I have tried our best NOT to "junk" up their house and to keep our stuff to a minimum, but there are some things that we have to have.

Dan and I are really very tired tonight - we worked really very hard today to get everything done. So, this is going to be very short and sweet. Tomorrow night I'll try and post some pictures of the house with everything packed up. I am planning to go over to the house every afternoon after work and take pictures so we can keep an accurate record of the project.

So, until tomorrow, I hope that you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...