Sunday, January 21, 2018

Just Not Feelin It!

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday.  I'm sorry that I didn't post last Friday I just haven't been feeling all that well.  I have been just keeping a very low profile and staying inside and pretty much on the couch all the time.  In fact, yesterday I didn't get dressed and only got up to fix dinner.  

Thursday I did go to the Membership Council meeting and then Dan and I went into town to the grocery store.  Friday I cooked Breakfast Burritos for the first time in a long time - I also fixed a slow cooker meal for dinner.  Something didn't sit well on my tummy and I paid for it Friday night - in fact, I ended up finally going to sleep on the couch in the family room around 3:30 AM.  Maybe that's why I wasn't so chipper on Saturday and just spent the day on the couch, checking out different blogs and watching a couple of movies on Amazon Prime.

Speaking of Amazon Prime, did you guys know that you can watch movies as well as some TV programs on Amazon Prime??? I didn't. There are quite a few movies to chose from that are absolutely free.  Yesterday I watched an oldie but goodie - McLintock with John Wayne and then the fairly new movie Florence Jenkins with Meryl Strep.  It was a cute little movie and didn't know before that it was based on a true story.  Was it Oscar worthy?  Nope, not even close, but it was cute.  I have a few movies that I will watch in the next few weeks, months - and it's great that I don't have to pay for them.  Now, if you want there are also movies that you can rent - I don't think the "rent" is anymore than RedBox, but I don't know that for a fact as I have never rented from them.  Anyway, that's just a little side note.

Today Dan and I finally got out as the day was really nice - not too cold- and the sun was shining.  We went down to the dining room for lunch, then went for a little ride in the golf cart through the woods.


There is a nice little path through the woods that we like to ride - every once in a while we will see a deer, but not today.



This is how I ride - I know - really lazy - but it's comfortable and it's just natural way for me.

Well, that's it for today - going to watch the rest of the Jags/Pats game and then the Viking/Eagles game.  Pizza for supper.

I AM feeling much better today (except for a pain in my lower back), and I think I'll actually be up and making some changes around here tomorrow.  Stay tuned!

Hope you are having an awesome day and I'll talk to you soon!!!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...