Thursday, January 14, 2021

Nothing much happening

 Well, I didn't post last week.  I am having a difficult time coming up with anything to post about.  I have been fairly down in the dumps the past couple of weeks - not even getting dressed all of last week and the first part of this week.  When you have absolutely NOTHING to do it can get to you after awhile.  BUT, enough is enough!  Today I am up, dressed and ready to go!

Right after the first of the year we did a little update to the bookcases in the family room.  Here is a before picture.  There was really nothing wrong with them other than they looked like black boxes that everything got lost in.





So, we bought some peel and stick wall paper, a luan board that we had the nice people at Lowe's cut for us and we ended up with this:





So much better!  Now you can actually see what's on the shelves.


There have a few other projects that we have completed over the last few months.  I'll try and get those posted in the next couple of months.


Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...