Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Little Warmer today

Today was a little warmer than yesterday - but it still is suppose to be below freezing tonight. Dan is getting ready to go out and do his thing with the water - hopefully we will only have to do this only one more night this week. When we leave for the cruise he is going to unhook the water and leave it undone while we are gone. I think that makes sense. We really don't know what the weather will be here while we are gone so why take chances.

I had all these big plans for today - I was going to get up this morning and go to Prayer breakfast with all my old neighbors here in the Village. However, when I woke up this morning I had a migraine again. I took an Imitrex, warmed up my eye thing and went back to bed. I slept until 2 o'clock this afternoon and when I woke up it was gone. I just hope it stay gone. I still feel it behind my eyes and I think I'll take another Imitrex when I start to bed and hopefully when I wake up in the morning it will be gone for good.


I did start thinking about what I was going to take on the cruise and even tried on some clothes this afternoon (you know, those old capri's I talked about earlier). Well, I'm not too sure I'll be taking them - not a pretty sight! I'll have to figure something out in the next day or so. Tomorrow I have big plans for a busy day - from laundry, to coloring my hair, to starting the packing. I know that we still have a couple of days, but I really don't like to wait until the last minute.

I have harvested most of my crops on all the games I play on Facebook - I still have a few things to harvest on Farmville. I won't do any more "farming" until we get back from the cruise. That should free up some of my time.

I really don't have anything else to talk about tonight - hope you all are doing well and staying warm.

I'll talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...