Monday, January 11, 2010

Have I already said "same ole story"?

Okay - this is getting ridiculous - the temperature right now is 26 degrees and it is only 10 pm. The weatherman said that it is suppose to be 18 tonight - I'm getting tired of this - but I think I've already said that. The only good thing I can say is it actually got up to 48 degrees today - which, if there hadn't been a wind, would have felt really nice. However, there was a wind so it felt like it was about 38 - still an improvement from yesterday. It is suppose to get warmer every day, but still very cold at night. We are suppose to tie a record for the number of days with the temperature being below 32 degrees - 13 days in a row. That's a long time for Florida - almost two weeks. We could actually break the record - I'll keep you posted.

I think I told you last night that Dan was out of reading material. So, today we went back into Valdosta to Books A Million and bought him about six books. He has really enjoyed this series that I bought him and put in his stocking - He is on the third one. I have never seen him sit in his chair, while the TV is on, and read. Amazing!

We also went to Penny's and I picked up a few things for the cruise - three blouses and a dress (for formal night) - not a formal, but a really nice dress - black. I'm sure you'll see pictures when we get back. I was really surprised at the sale they were having - up to 75 percent off. it is always nice to find a really good sale when you need a few things.

I really don't have much to report tonight - so I'm going to sign off. Hope all is going well with you all - stay warm and -----------------------[

I'll talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...