Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I did it!

Guess what! I did it! SCHOOL IS OVER!!!! I made it through the year! I can now change my status back to RETIRED! I can honestly say that there were times during this year that I really didn't think that today would ever come! However; it has and I can finally relax and concentrate on things that I want to concentrate on - like the house.

Tomorrow, I will go in and turn in my keys, cover my computer and go to the luncheon at 12 and then I will walk away from the school and know that I have done the best that I could.

This weekend I will post more about things that are happening at the house - I think you might be surprised!

Take care and I will talk to you on the weekend! (I'm DONE! YAHOO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...