Sunday, March 21, 2010

You Have GOT to be Kidding Me!!!

Boy on Boy - I'm starting to think we need to start building the ark. I mean, come on! It has done nothing but rain (and I don't mean sprinkle) all day today - it was so bad this morning that Dan decided he didn't think we needed to drive two hours into Franklin and then two hours back in it, so we did not go to church this morning. I was really looking forward to going, but I do think that you do have to think about safety on the roads when you have a lot of rain to contend with.

So, instead we just sat around the house and watched movies and read. I did a little of my word searches and Dan worked as little on his Suduko. This afternoon, when it did decide to let up a little we headed into Cleveland to buy some groceries. We went to Wal Mart and to Ingles and picked up the few things we needed and then it was back home. We picked up a couple of more movies at Ingles - "Have you heard about the Morgans" and "Julie, Julia". We watched "Have you heard" tonight and it was rather cute. Actually, it was much better than "Old Dogs" or "Up in the Air". Dan and I were both rather disappointed in both of the ones we got the other day - we really thought that Old Dogs would be funny with John Travolta and Robin Williams in it, but it was pretty lame. Up in the Air was NOT a typical George Clooney movie - maybe that was why he was up for an Academy Award - but I was not a fan (don't get me wrong - I still love George Clooney, and still think he is drop dead gorgeous, but this was not my cup of tea). I'll watch "Julie, Julia" probably by myself - this is not Dan's type of movie.

Well, you have pretty much heard about our day - not much happening except rain, rain, and more rain. Oh, and just FYI - the weathermen are calling for snow flurries here tomorrow - what happened to Spring - did I miss something????? OMG!!!!

Well, I'm going to let you go - I'm going to bed and read some more - take care - and I hope you had a good weekend and will have an even better week ahead. (Melissa - I hope you are feeling better - drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest!)

I'll talk to you tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...