Friday, May 15, 2009

The beginning

Well, this is the beginning of a new adventure - we have 30 days until closing and I have to go through everything - decide what we are going to keep, what we are going to give to the kids, and what we are going to sell. We have to have THE garage sale then go pick up the new 5th wheel - pack it with everything we need for the next two years. I don't have much to do - yeah, right!

Actually, I only have eleven days until we leave for Lakeland for Dan's granddaughter's graduation and the delivery of most of the furniture to the kids - ELEVEN DAYS - OMG!!! What in the world am I doing sitting here writing a blog - I have work to do!!!

I hope that you enjoy the adventures we are going to have - I'll be sharing everything we do - including the mess that will be created during the next two weeks.

Feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does time go?

I have really fallen off the blogging wagon I guess.  I can't seem to get a schedule down so I don't post - but it's been almost...